Now that we have returned from our holiday and the blog is complete you read the daily entries below whilst I add the photo galleries. 

Date : 12 June 2013

Distance : 

Well the holiday is almost at an end. Wifey is now packing. Too many highlights to mention and lots of different forms of transport used. Som much more than planes, trains and automobiles.

  • Plane : London to Toronto
  • Limo : Toronto
  • Bus Toronto
  • Train : Toronto to Vancouver
  • Taxi : Vancouver
  • Ferry (foot) : Vancouver
  • Motorcycle (RT) : Vancouver to Calgary to Osyoos
  • Ferry (car) : Kootenay
  • Motorcycle (GS) : Osyoos to Vancouver
  • Taxi : Vancouver
  • Bicycle : Vancouver
  • Bus : Vancouver
  • Taxi : Vancouver to airport
  • Plane : Vancouver to London

We should have taken a canoe at Lake Louise. We haven't really stopped moving for almost three weeks. Only one more day of travelling then home and work on Friday.

Wifey said that it rained heavily during the night. Only the fourth time we've had rain since arriving in Canada. We had rain in Toronto, Jasper, Banff and Vancouver. Couple of small showers ignored and we never got wet on the bike. We have really been very lucky with the the weather on this trip. Glorious most days. It was cold on a couple of days and especially on the GS.

It has been a great, great holiday in a great, great country. I would move here tomorrow if I could find a job. Some of the service hasn't been as good as I was expecting. Too many waitress getting orders wrong but at least they have hot tea everywhere and HP sauce.

We did take breakfast in the hotel but again the staff were appalling. One waitress barged past me with a tray of food and again the waiter didn't listen to our order and we ended up with the wrong, and buttered, toast. Took an age for the orange juice to turn up. Just as well that I only had porridge and toast.

Finished packing after breakfast and checked out. The security deposit had been$100 and our charges at the bar and for our breakfasts for two days came to $98. Almost spot on. I do have to admit that the staff at checkout were far friendlier than any of the other staff we'd met at the Sylvia. Why now when we are leaving. My impression was set at check in. Took the girl a couple of minutes to work out that we'd already paid for the room. We left 6 bags with them so that we could go and do something before our flight at 17:55 so we still had 5 hours to kill in Vancouver.

It was raining this morning as we waited for the hop-on-hop-off trolley bus. We'd done all the touristy things we wanted to do and so had decided to just take a bus tour round the city and return to the Sylvia to pick up our bags at about 13:30. I don't have that much to say about the tours really. I do not find Vancouver as interesting as Toronto or Chicago and the Vancouver tour bus was no-where near as interesting. The drivers were a little less engaging. Where are the stories about the children's hospital where the doctors prescribe puppies that we had in Toronto or the banter with workmen that we had in Chicago? Still not taken by the city. Maybe the feeling of the city is too close to west cost America and doesn't really feel Canadian.

The Vancouver Trolley Company runs two bus loops: a red one and a blue one. The red loo goes round the western half of Downtown and Stanley Park and the Blue loop through the eastern and southern parts to China Town and Granville Island. We took the Red Bus from English Bay to Canada Place where the routes cross. Whilst waiting for the Blue Bus we found a huge food court under Canada Place but really only had time to grab a tea and coffee from a Starbucks. Not really much to tell on the Blue Loop. We'd already done Granville Island and we now know China Town is big. Killed a few hours though on a miserable day. Only thing that I wished that we'd had time to do in Vancouver was to visit the Capalino Bridge.

We got back to the hotel at 13:30 and retrieved the bags. This time the staff were really helpful with a bell hop actually helping us and advising that there were easier ways in and out of the hotel. He helped carry our bags out to the taxi and got himself a nice tip. Why couldn't they have been as helpful as this when we arrived?

Taxi ride was very slow and the driver rather sweaty but we got there at 14:15 and at a cost of $33. At the airport we were initially pointed by staff to the wrong desk and queued in the wrong queue. After queuing in the wrong queue and getting to the wrong check-in desk we were informed that had been in the wrong queue and were now at the wrong check-in as if it was our fault.

Eventually found the right check-in queue by ourselves which was very short in compensation for already having queued once. So it didn't take long and the bags were quickly checked. However, the queue for security was a joke and incredibly slow with the staff constantly opening and closing queues leading to some significant confusion.

Straight into Duty Free for some final gifts and a couple of bottles of whiskey for me. Most of the Scotches were ludicrously expensive. Another reminder that Duty Free does not mean profit-free. I bought a litre of Canadian Club and a bottle of Auchentoshan Heartwood. Would've been rude not to.

Not that many food outlets in the departures halls so settled on Milestones, seemingly the only place that does food and beer. I had a Granville Pale Ale with my Montreal Stack with eggy bread and cranberry marmalade. Really testy for airport food. Wifey had a turkey club and neither of us was able to finish.

For an international airport it was remarkably quiet and our flight was fairly empty as well. The premium economy section was packed however. The couple in front of us, although in their late 20s/early 30's acted like a couple of 12 year old for the whole flight. The couple next to us had just come back of an Alaskan cruise. Our neighbours across the road did that last year. Not sure I'd want to. Norway maybe on a cruise but to Alaska will be by a bike.

I have to admit the flight went fairly quickly. Watched Jack Reacher, Side Effect and Welcome to the Punch all of which passed the time but not films that I'll buy as each was lacking and had significant holes in the story. Dinner was steak and mash which was passable. I even managed, uncharacteristically for me on a flight to get 2-3 hours sleep.

We were actually 10 minutes early to Heathrow, although air tragic kept us circling so we ended up 20 minutes late. Deplaned at the C gates and so had to struggle through the lifts and the train. I hate Terminal 5's B & C terminals. Coming back off a long flight they fill me with something between depression and fear.

There was absolutely no-one in the immigration hall. Never seen it so empty. Passed comment to the girl on the desk. She said we were lucky, they've been rushed off their feet all morning. Wifey decided to try and use the biometric scanner for the first time. So much for them speeding things up as I ended up waiting for her.

The bags took forever and ours were pretty much the last ones to be taken off. Customs completely empty as usual. Dale was waiting for us and the holiday is over.



Previous Day | Next Day

Date : 11 June 2013

Distance : 

Biking now over for the trip. Plan for today is a wander around Vancouver. Will probably rent a bicycle each and cycle around. Lots of different forms of transport on this trip: planes, trains, taxis, limousines, motorcycles, ferries, buses, and now bicycles. It has been fun.

Down at breakfast for 7:30. Waitress said table for two? and started to escort us to the back of the almost empty restaurant. Erm, no. We'd prefer a window seat overlooking English Bay please. There were no other diners in the window so thought it strange. she would want to put us at the back. That was the second thing that grated. The first being called 'guys'. I hate being called 'guys' with an absolute passion. Sir and Madam I am more than happy with. But my disappointments didn't end there. Next mistake was again not listening to the customer. I asked for white toast. And I asked for white toast again when she asked me for a second time. And another mistake was the salmon on the eggs Benedict rather than the bacon I'd asked for. And yet another mistake was no milk for tea. And final mistake pre-buttered toast. Sigh. And the Sylvia is supposed to be a decent hotel.

Then, after breakfast, the painters and decorators were back and we could smell cigarette smoke in our bathroom. Really and truly did not like the Sylvia.

We got ourselves together and headed out to meet the early sightseeing bus across the road from the hotel. We waited until gone 09:00 well after the due time and then Wifey called them. They don't do the early buss from English Bay any more. We were apparently looking at last year's brochure - picked up in the Sylvia. Brochure straight in the bin. Next bus would be in an hour. Sigh. Not having a happy morning. And lots of vagrants on the park benches by the bus stop starting to awake.

But the unhappy day was about to change.

Wifey decided that rather than wait for the bus we should rent a couple of bikes and go sightseeing by ourselves. Remember this, Wifey suggested we rent a couple of bikes. We headed up Davie Street for a block and a half to English Bay Bike Rentals. Place is run by a lovely older couple. Had a nice chat about where we'd been and what we'd done in Canada and they told us of their touring through Britain and Ireland. They seemed particularly smitten by Betws y Coed. I always like passing through Betws y Coed as a child.

Wifey hired a sit up and beg with a basket on the front and I hired a Giant hybrid. Initially they told us that a trip around Stanley Park would only take an hour. Another quote to remember for later. Helmets appear compulsory but I always prefer riding a push iron sans dome. The weather easn't looking particularly promising as we walked the bikes back to the cycle path in English Bay. I had a woolly pully and my waterproof jacket on.

The couple at the bike rental had given us directions so that we could cycle around the park. It is a one-way, anti-clockwise route once you reach the old fire engine. The route around the park is a lot longer than we were expecting and we did initially take a wrong turn which started to take us towards Canada Place. We worked out our mistake rather quickly and returned to the Yacht club (that has a Rugby Club).

Our first stop in the park was at the Totem Poles. Before my trip here this was the iconic symbol of Vancouver. They are really very attractive but a bit of a tourist (who us?) with lots of tour buses pulling up and disgorging. We did manage to get one or two photos that weren't bombed by the crowds. The souvenir shop was a little pricey so all we ended up with was a fridge magnet and a couple of cold drinks.

We had a couple of stops before the 9 o'clock gun to allow Wifey to regain her breath. Some good shots over the bay to Vancouver's Downtown Vancouver with float planes landing beyond Deadman's Island. Despite the stops we were the slowest cyclist by far with everyone overtaking us.

At Lion's Bay Bridge the cycle trail got really narrow and winding and you can see why it is a single lane path, and yet people were still trying to overtake. I was taken by the play area for disabled kids with big water features and a walk-in, or should I say, a push through dryer where a person in a wheelchair could be blown dry. Very impressive. Also impressive is the number of park rangers everywhere on foot and on bike.

We stopped at a little cafe booth close to the more upmarket Treehouse restaurant. We had a quick tea and coffee with hot dog and crisps. Rather surprised that despite the number of people out we were the only ones at this cafe. Thinking about it though everywhere is much quieter today than yesterday. But then yesterday the weather was much, much warmer.

We then, jointly mind, decided to continue the cycle to Granville Island. Back along English Bay and a couple of steep ascents. Wifey ended up pushing her bike up the rises and over the Burrard Bridge. It is a tall bridge when all said and done. Then through some traffic (luckily over the bridge there are cycle paths) and round the houses a bit to get to Granville Island.

It is very yachty and arty but the market was good. Bought a sausage roll and a pastie with a cinnamon and toffee swirl from a girl who seemed to really struggle with our order. Wifey had to repeat herself many times before she provided us with what we wanted. On a side note I have noticed a lot less usage of the Eastern Canadian accent traits of 'oo' and 'eh' in Vancouver and British Columbia.

As it had started to clear up we sat outside to eat our lunch. Lots of Chinese tourists around us being 'entertained' by one of the most awful buskers I think I've ever heard. He was English and had absolutely no charisma. His banter was truly tripe. All his songs were either Bonzo Dog Doodah Band or Monty Python but his rapport with the crowd was dire. He was pleading for money. Not sure whether the Chinese got the fact that he was effectively begging them for money, but he certainly didn't do enough to get me to part with mine.

We went round another couple of art boutique halls and then headed back to the bikes. We contemplated taking a ferry back across False Creek but it didn't appear to take bikes so we decided to cycle back over the Burrard Bridge again. Wifey by now was starting to struggle with the bike. She rally has no quads and does end up in agony after a while on a bike. I cycled very slowly behind her as she walked her bike up the bridge. Then we wiggled along the cycle routes through the traffic and back to the English Bay cycle path.

I was expecting us to stop here but 'crazy-legs' Wifey suggested that we followed the cycle paths all the way to the RCMP shop situated in Canada Place. I was surprised. That's another hour on the bike there and back, at the very least. We really did travel very slowly to Canada Place and finally got there at 14:00. Again everyone on a bicycle was overtaking us. Sign on the door of the RCMP shop said closed, re-opening at 14:15. So we sat and waited on the doorstep. Eventually the opened up and Wifey bought a Mountie mug and some t-shirts for the kids.

Wifey then said she wanted to get the bikes back before 15:00. If we had them longer than 6 hours they would class it as a full day rental. That would mean us having to get a bit of a leg on then. We actually started to overtake other cyclists for the first time. Wifey it has to be recognised really did get a good wiggle on and we did make it back just before 15:00. I though that the rental was pretty good value at $53 for 2 bikes, helmets, lock for 6 hours and a bottle of Gatorade.

We stopped at the Timmies next door for a tea and coffee to take back to the hotel and Wifey was really starting to complain about her non-existent quads being agony. Give her her due, she is not a cyclist and we had ridden about 18 miles in the last 6 hours. Pretty good for her. Hot bath then to sooth the aches.

We decided to make use of the complimentary trolley bus pass that came with the package and headed back towards Gastown for some final souvenir hunting and dinner. The trolley bus driver refused to take our tickets as it was so late in the day and we wouldn't get a full loop in before the service stopped for the day. Pretty decent of him I thought. He also offered to give us a lift back to the Sylvia once the tour finished at Canada Place. I thanked him but said that we were going to dinner in Gastown and would be walking back. He then told us the correct bus numbers to get get us back to the Sylvia should we decide not to walk. Thoroughly decent bloke.

Got off the bus at Canada Place and strolled back to Gastown. Beggars out in force again. WIfey, having been constrained with the space on the bike really went at souvenir hunting with a vengeance. Lots of pressies for everyone at home. In one shop there was a troop of rather annoying sprouts and one girl was an absolute spitting image for a teenage Wifey. Scary.

After wandering up down and through every single shop that Gastown had to offer, including another Western Wear shop which again did not have any Fat Babies, we ended up outside the Sitar. Well it would be very rude and un-British not to have a curry, wouldn't it? Another very good curry eaten. Their rice pudding was a a perfect copy of my Gran's 'Burma Road' excpet chilled. Magnificent. Waitress remembered us from last week and asked whether we were local. I said that fortunately we weren't.

Wifey wanted to walk back to the hotel but by now her quads were truly in agony and she had to stop halfway along Water Street still in Gastown. I hailed a cab and headed back to the hotel. Gastown is a poseurs paradise. Lots of very expensive cars and bikes just keep goiong round and round. Can't think what the attraction is. Find an open road, let's face it, BC is full of them, and use your machinery.

Wifey went for a second hot bath. I expect to be awoken during the night with her screaming at me : "you did this to me!", completely forgetting that it was her idea.

We haven't started packing yet and I don't think that we'll be seeing orr doing much in the morning. Not sure that we'll have breakfast in the hotel tomorrow either.

There has been drumming over in the park alongside English Bay for the last couple of hours while I've been writing this up. It's just finished and Wifey is fast asleep. She tell me that if she ever suggests going on a bike again to shoot her. I just love riding on two wheels, either with or without an engine.

Holiday is very nearly over and I am very tired myself. Why don't I do relaxing holidays?


Day 17 - Manning Park to Vancouver | Day 19 - Vancouver to London

Date : 

Distance : 

Last day in the saddle today. We hand the bike back to the boys at Cycle BC today, Feeling sad. Love riding bikes. Ride my GT every day to work but not the same as a good road trip and this is the first Wifey and I have undertaken so don't want it to end. Just like Route 66, I could quite happily just turn around and go back to do it all again. But we can't. Who can afford three week holidays these days? Was a bit of a gamble between two contracts and then another contract came up, so was a bit touch and go whether I'd get it. Not sure I'll ever be able to do a holiday of three weeks again. So sadness there too.

A little later getting up this morning as we are really in no rush to go or be anywhere. If we want to hand the bike back today then we don't have to be at Cycle BC before 19:00. That's 12 hours to ride 229 km to and through Vancouver. After the lack of food last night we've decided that we are going to have breakfast here at Manning Park and not an hour down the road. It is also a Monday morning and we'd very much like to miss any rush hour. So we had a lie in.

Have to admit that the room was comfortable and clean, and warm. The place is a resort and so there are a lot of lodges out the back and also a campsite a little further along. Our room is in the main lodge which has full timber beams and chunky, rustic furniture. Particularly taken by the big rocking chair built from thick branches. Not that comfortable to sit in though. Another feature of the resort is a number of very striking carvings in the lodge itself but also outside. Particularly taken by the bear on the way to breakfast. There were lots and lots of ground squirrels all over the place, and I mean lots. They were everywhere and had no fear of people.

Arrived at breakfast at 8. To rub salt into a wound it appears that the breakfast room is also the resort's bar. No beer available at 8 am though. The radio was playing lots of 80's music and it seemed to be the same everywhere we stopped today.

Waitress just didn't listen to our orders so I ended up with lettuce, tomato and hash browns and Wifey got brown toast rather than white. Not sure what it is. Is it the British influence? Service in Canada really is not quite as attentive as in the US and we have been dogged by incorrect orders for the whole of this trip. Had an exchange with the waitress about her Dutch parents not understanding potatoes for breakfast and after she saw I'd left the lettuce, tomatoes and hash browns. She said some places would replace hash browns for tomatoes if asked. I said that would be worse. It was then she realised that I'd specifically asked not to have lettuce, tomatoes and hash browns. Ah.

Girl on checkout really did look like Katie Pukrik, right down to the severe straight line fringe. Spooky. Loading up of the GS took no time and put on the full waterproofs again. It is very cold in the Trossacks and it is looking cloudy but it is expected to warm up nicely as the morning goes on. The Crowsnest was again empty. Here, at Manning Park, it is a 4 lane highway. What is the point of building a four lane highway in the middle of nowhere? It's a Monday morning so I'd expect a little more traffic other than us and the odd truck.

Leaving a little later did mean that the obligatory roadworks were all up and fully manned which did slow us down for the first part of the day's ride. Also the road kept going from 4- to 2-lane and was very winding. The GS took it in it's stride. Notwithstanding the shortcomings that I highlighted yesterday I do actually prefer the handling of the GS. Has no weather protection though and it continued to be cold in the Chilliwacks. Continued cold and grey until Hope where it warmed up a bit.

Eventually the fantastic 3 became a freeway but at that point we jumped off and revisited Hope. May have mentioned this in an earlier post, but Rambo : First Blood was filmed here and we can now say that we've ridden across that bridge. We stopped for a coffee and pie at Sharon's Deli on Wallace Street. Wifey had Rhubarb and Strawberry and I had delectable slice of lemon meringue. Although there were only two or three customers in the shop, the staff were managing a large order for soup and sandwiches. Must have made about 50 take out pots while we were there. Surprised at how big soup is in Canada. Almost a staple that you can get everywhere. Warming in the winter I would imagine.

Just like at Manning Park there are a large number of wooden carvings and they are very well executed. Bears climbing trees. Wolves. All sorts and numerous. The Memorial Park, although small, around which most of the carvings were, was full of the most impressive redwoods. Love Wellingtonia.

Took the 1 for a bit over the Fraser Bridge - that's THE bridge from Rambo - and pull off onto the fantastic 7 the Lougheed Highway. How does Canada have so many fantastic empty roads? It simply is not fair. How do Canadians do it? Long, fast and sweeping and on the northern side of the Fraser. Last road of the day and last road of the trip.

The Lougheed wound it's way through the wide Fraser River valley with its small holdings that we'd previously seen from the Canadian 9 days ago. We jumped of it to stop at the last tourist spot we'll visit on the bike, Harrison Hot Springs. Really felt like an upmarket Blackpool but without the Tower. They do have Sasquatch everywhere in compensation. We stopped and had a walk about around the swimming pond (DANGER: No lifeguards on duty) with a couple of large Baskin Robbins ice creams for company. Sun out and getting rather warm. Helped the kids in the sandcastle building competition no doubt. Lots of souvenir shops and even a Bavarian bier keller.

Harrison Hot Springs is yet another stunning location. Views over to Echo Island on Harrison Lake and to the mountains beyond are fantastic. I want to live in British Columbia. There is so much to see and so much beauty. As much as I love walking in Hampshire and Pembrokeshire I'd adore walking the mountains here.

Back onto the Lougheed and it got really, really winding. Absolutely superb. Could see why there were lots and lots of bikes on this road today. We past bike after bike. Not many Harley riders returned my waves though. Interesting. Out in the boondocks virtually all riders returned the wave. I did have to overtake a few slow cars. In the land of teh automatic and cruise control why can we not keep a constant speed on a good road. One bloke was meandering from side to side and constantly sped up and slowed down. Argh. Out of my way fool.

The closer we got to Vancouver the greater the traffic got and eventually had to comply with the digs in the ribs from Wifey.

We stopped at Mission after seeing British Columbia's answer to Westminster Abbey up on the hill. The Sweet Spot Cafe is very nice with a lovely garden in the back with lots of water features. By now the sun was scorching so we took refuge under an awning as we drank tea, coffee and San Pellegrino with the obligatory slice of carrot cake.

After Mission the Lougheed started to get very snarly and very stop and start. We continued to follow the 7 into Vancouver and starting to fight the city traffic. Kept forgetting at lights to get into the right-hand lane as the cars in the left-hand lane are likely to be turning left and blocking the route. Felt like a long time since I'd ridden in traffic. Didn't help my concentration with Wifey shouting in my ear. Didn't enjoy this bit. Filled up with $10 on the way in.

Finally got to Main Street after a very long and painful ride through the outskirts of Vancouver on Hastings Street. Left-hand turn took time due to the amount of Downtown traffic flowing against me. Past the Pacific Central station for the last time. Wrong turn on 2nd, then Manitoba up to the alley between 5th and 6th and we were back at Cycle BC.

Parked up outside laughing at us was the RT recently cleaned. Parked the GS right up next to it. Thanked the guys profusely for helping us yesterday and gave the lad who'd driven out to rescue us a $50 tip. Wifey didn't ingratiate herself to them by telling them we'd left 3 bags with them. One of the chaps spent 10 minutes trying to locate the Heine Gericke bag until she found it in one of the others right where she'd packed it.

Bloke in charge seemed concerned that we'd complain about them but we said we were very happy with they service. We could have been stranded and they did all they could to help us and get us to the end of the trip on time. If they hadn't managed to get to us it would have been a much different situation. BMW wouldn't help us directly as we were only renting from the owner. Mike and boys yesterday did a really great job for us, how could we complain. He waived the refuelling charge as we hadn't managed to fill it completely.

I mentioned that I'd like to go further north in BC and the bloke suggested a BC to Alaska tour. Now I've already thought about that. He said next year but I'm thinking South Africa and Namibia next year.

Busy shop and they had a constant stream of people through renting mopeds. They'd also just taken ownership of one of the brand new water-cooled GS. Even without the weather protection I do like the GS and it is seriously in consideration for the GT replacement next year. Would have to be an Adventure though and they aren't out until next year.

The taxi to the Sylvia seemed to take an age and we arrived at spot on 16:00.

Now, I had been looking forward to the Sylvia. It was supposed to be a very nice hotel with great reviews. It was meant to be a highlight of the trip. From the outside the Sylvia looks charming with its covering of ivy. Well...

On turning up outside reception we struggled to get the 7 bags we were carrying into reception. Between us it took three trips struggling through a door that wouldn't stay open and a flight of steps with no-one in reception helping. Boy behind reception just watched us with a smile on his face. Didn't even bother to tell us that there were two other entrances with no steps we could have used. Not impressed straight away. When asked if we had a view, as I was expecting one, he helpfully said that we had a corner view of the sea. Whatever that might mean.

Loaded the bags up, again no offer of assistance, into a rickety lift that smelt of stale urine and debussed on the 7th floor. A helpful notice in the lift made apologies for the redecorating that was going on. Bloke on reception hadn't bothered to mention it. Stepped out of the lift into a war zone. Mess and debris everywhere. The very strong smell of paint  and everywhere stripped back and making taped up. Room numbers in pencil written on the walls. Really, really not impressed.

Got to our room and although I give that this is an older hotel built I believe in 1913, the quality of the fitments and fixtures didn't look as though they'd been updated since the 80's. Very chipped and tired paintwork. and the corner view meant that we were on the back corner of the hotel with only the merest of a glimpse of the sea to our left. No coffee making facilities either.

Phoned down to reception to try to get another room. On asking my first question about whether all floors are being decorated at the same time the person in reception hung up on me after responding yes. Wifey talked me into accepting but I am really, really unhappy.

Had a qucik shower to wash the road off and then went for a stroll around English Bay which was heaving with people until gone 21:00. Lots of sun worshipers, cyclists, skaters, joggers, dog walkers and lots of boys in big cars showing off.

Sat on the veranda of the Sylvia with a glass of Merlot, Wifey with a Limonata  watching the world go by on the Bay. We ordered some food. Wifey had fish and chips and i had some delicious, but small, crab cakes. Some very loud arty types next to us talking TV productions and the chill that comes with a setting sun drove us inside. I had a pint of something dark and tasty and we shared an enormous platter of nachos that we couldn't finish between us.

After the beer and nachos we strolled along hte bay for a bit. Lots of very strange types and a beautiful sunset. Lots of really good pictures as well. Fewr vagrants in English Bay than Gas Town but they are still there. Felt much safer as well but I still am not seeing what others see in Vancouver. I'm not liking the place.

Then back to the Sylvia to write up the day.

View Larger Map



Day 16 - Rossland to Manning Park | Day 18 - Vancouver